Sunday 14 October 2012

'Arrow' Misses the Mark! (I tried to headline like the papers do)

I didn't like 'Arrow', which is a pity because I was looking forward to it so much that one time I sort of started hyperventilating just thinking about how awesome modern-day Robin Hood could be. What? Don't shout at me, I didn't read the comics, I don't know what it's actually about. I know that leading man looked hot in the promo pictures and that, my friends, was enough for me.

He is hot and doing a fine job of Arrowing, I suppose. The rest of the cast made me draw up my hands and hiss like Dracula if you open the curtains unexpectedly on him and I don't even know why. The leading lady didn't resonate with me, perhaps it's because I prefer my heroines kicking the bad guys in the throat. (See: Buffy, Dollhouse, Firefly) So I'll probably like her better when she get some powers of her own. Apparently she turns into Black Widow? I hope that means she's going to bite Merlyn's head off after they do it. I would enjoy that.


I did enjoy this sequence though :))))))) 

No comments:

Post a Comment